SHIPPING & DELIVERY
The website will automatically calculate the shipping cost for each order. We reserve the right to change the shipping cost if it has been calculated incorrectly on the website.
We send all Australian orders by Australia Post, including rural delivery.
Orders over $35.00 get free shipping within Australia.
Please note we must have a physical address to send orders to. We cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
Australian orders delivered by Australia Post will not be left at your house unless you are home. A card for call will be left. If you would like the order left if you are not home please specify this on your order but The Herb Farm will not replace any missing orders that have been left on request.
Privacy & Security
The Herb Farm collects, retains and updates personal information about you which you provide both:
- directly, for example, by you sending us an email enquiring about information on the herb farm services or events, or to go on mailing lists; and
- indirectly through your use of this site and the services and functionality offered through it.
The Herb Farm intends to use this information for purposes connected with:
- providing, monitoring and marketing existing and future products and services, to you;
- keeping you informed of developments or opportunities in areas or activities you have previously been interested in or we believe you may be interested in.
You can request to be removed from any The Herb Farm mailing list by unsubscribing at the bottom of an e-news letter. Your rights of removal may be subject to any additional terms which apply to the relevant list or service.
We will not trade or sell any of the personal information you have provided to any third party without your consent.
Transactions made on The Herb Farm’s website are protected by the latest security mechanisms and are only used for the purpose of transaction fulfilment. We do not store cardholder information. We use a secure payment solution to process online orders. You’ll be able to see your card being authorised and debited in real time, all in an SSL secure environment. The payment page enables us to offer you a safe and quick online shopping experience.
Returns & Replacements
Your satisfaction is important to us, if you have a concern about the quality of your product please use the Contact Us page to email us with the batch number, expiry date and product name from the barcode label and the reason you are dissatisfied.
Any returns due to quality issues must be within 3 months of receiving your order.
Unfortunately, we do not offer cash refunds or accept product returns if you have changed your mind or don't like the scent or product for any reason.
We may request you to return unused product before processing a refund or replacement.
Our gift vouchers have a expiry of a year from purchase date. Vouchers are to be treated like cash and if lost no refund will be given. Change will not be given from vouchers. Expired vouchers will not be redeemed unless prior approval has been given.
You can place orders for our product on our website or by emailing us directly. Payment is required before any order will be sent.
Right to use site and IP rights
You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this site provided you only use that content for informational, non-commercial purposes. If you wish to link to any part of this site, you must get The Herb Farm's prior written consent. You may not use this site, or the content on it, for any other purpose or in any other way without The Herb Farm's prior written consent.
All rights reserved. All intellectual property on this site, including without limit, the text, graphics and copyright works is owned by The Herb Farm (or the relevant content supplier). The Herb Farm is the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this site.
Content on this site and third party materials
While The Herb Farm has tried to ensure the information on this site is current, accurate and complete, it does not guarantee such information will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. The Herb Farm only provides the information on, or accessed through this site, on an "as is" basis. You must make your own assessment of the suitability of the content and/or the services for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the information in, or accessed through, this site. The Herb Farm may change the content and/or services described on the site at any time without prior notice. Users seeking to rely on or verify any content and/or services contained on this site should contact the herb farm either by phone on +64 6 326 8633 or by email.
This site contains links to third party websites. These are not controlled by The Herb Farm. They are provided for your convenience only. Please note that the herb farm does not check, nor necessarily endorses, approves or agrees with, the third party websites it links to. Third party websites will likely have their own restrictions on how you may use the content on those websites and what responsibility the website provider will accept in relation to the content. You should ensure you read and comply with these.
All Liability Excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fit for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this site or the information in or products accessed through it; and
- we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site or the information in or products accessed through it.
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the above. If you are using this site or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply. The Herb Farm will take action to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to its attention, within a reasonable time.
General Terms and Conditions (applicable to all Herb Farm Promotions and Facebook Giveaways):
- Offer is available to Australian residents only.
- Unless specified otherwise, offer not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Herb Farm reserves the right to alter this offer at any time.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the promotion, the decision of The Herb Farm shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into
- If you don’t wish to receive promotional material, or wish to review or update your details, please contact us on at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 86 Grove Road, RD10, Palmerston North 4470.
#SKINCARE FOR GENERATIONS COMPETITION
- Competition commences on Monday the 28th of June 2021 and entries close at midnight Monday 19th of July 2021.
- Winners will be drawn at random on Tuesday 20th of July at 10am, using a random number generator.
- To enter, participants must like the post on social media, be following The Herb Farm page either on Facebook or Instagram and comment on the post why they would like to win a family photoshoot.
- Entrants must be New Zealand or Australian residents.
- There is only one prize to be won. A family photoshoot with a local photographer, with 1x large an 2x smaller prints free of charge. The date for the shoot would be organised between the winner and photographer directly.
- A local photographer will be chosen once the winner as been drawn and their location has been confirmed.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Winners will be contacted via email on 20th of July. They will be required to confirm their address and how many members will be attending the photoshoot.
- The Herb Farm’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If, after one week, there is no email response from the winner, then a new replacement winner will be selected on Tuesday 27th July 2021. If the original winner replies to the winner’s email after this time they will have forfeited their prize and it will not be able to be re-instated.
- The Herb Farm reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the competition at any stage, for any reason.
- This competition is in no way affiliated or endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
Herb Farm VIP Program
- Anyone who signs up online can join The Herb Farm VIP rewards program.
- Points can be earned through purchases in-store and online. Every $1 spent = 1 VIP point.
- Points can be earned by liking our Facebook page, following us on Instagram or buy writing a product review (Max 2 reviews per person per month).
- You must accumulate 100 points before they can be redeemed.
- Rewards are valid for 12 months from issue date.
- VIP rewards cannot be used by another customer.
- VIP rewards are redeemable for Herb Farm Products only at www.theherbfarm.co.au
- Rewards cannot be used in conjunction with some store offers or promotions.
- Rewards cannot be used to purchase The Herb Farm gift vouchers or gift cards.
- VIP’s must identify themselves as a VIP when making a purchase. Points cannot be added to your account at a later date.
- Earned points will be deducted from your VIP account for products returned.
- The Herb Farm reserves the right to modify or cancel the VIP Rewards Program at any time.
- To be a VIP you must be subscribed to our VIP database in order to receive information and be contactable. If you unsubscribe then your VIP account will no longer be valid.
- Reward points are not earned on gift vouchers when redeemed.
- Coupons can only be redeemed once.
- If you redeem your coupon online for a purchase less than the full value of the coupon the balance of the coupon is not redeemable on another purchase.
VIP Rewards - 24 hour Promotion Offers
- VIP promotion offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions running at the time.
- Promotional offers cannot be exchanged for another product or redeemed for cash.
- VIP offers are available for the time frame in which specified and will not be extended in any circumstance.
- The Herb Farm reserves the right to alter this offer at any time.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the promotion, the decision of The Herb Farm shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Right Product Guarantee
- Only skincare items purchased on The Herb Farm website with proof of purchase (signing up for a customer account is a great way to keep track of purchases) may be accepted for the Right Product Guarantee.
- You must activate the Right Product Guarantee within 30 days of purchasing the skincare product.
- We're sorry, but shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Through the consultation process and sampling, you will receive an accepted replacement skincare product. We cannot replace a skincare product more than once.
- We work in consultation with you to find the right product for your skin within our product range, we do not offer refunds sorry.
- Right Product Guarantee is only applicable to the following Herb Farm Skincare products which are related to skin type: Cleansers, Exfoliators, Toners and Face Creams excl. Mens Moisturiser.